Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get a BFP with no symptoms.

• 24-08-2016 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all,

Ttc number 2 and in the middle of the TWW. On day 10dpo and have no symptoms. Very mild barely noticeable cramps. Anyone get a bfp with no symptoms?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Sapphire

Yes its common enough. Sometimes nausea might kick in a few weeks down the line for some women but others never get any symptoms. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 roomwithaview

Ah good to know. It's so long ago with my first I can't remember if I had any symptoms in the 2 week wait. :) I guess I'm not out til af shows so :))

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,925 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Definitely more common than you think to get no symptoms. I had symptoms nearly straight away when I was pregnant with my son and it turned out one of my friends was preggers at the exact same time but with no symptoms and only found out when she was 10 weeks gone!

Toots wrote: »
    Definitely more common than you think to get no symptoms. I had symptoms nearly straight away when I was pregnant with my son and it turned out one of my friends was preggers at the exact same time but with no symptoms and only found out when she was 10 weeks gone!

Wow that's crazy ....10 weeks? :)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,925 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Yeah I know!! She went to the doc cos she was peeing more than usual for a few days and thought she had a kidney infection!

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Nothing really before a BFP at 7+2 with my son.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I had nothing on my twin pregnancy. Was so worried as the doctor kept telling me to brace myself for serious nausea due to the extra hormones. Never happepened!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,635 ✭✭✭✭fits

Was so worried as the doctor kept telling me to brace myself for serious nausea due to the extra hormones. Never happepened!

You were lucky! I was in bits first trimester. That said I had no real symptoms until 6 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

I had no symptoms when o got my BFP. Exhaustion came in when I was about 5 or 6 weeks, and sickness started at 7+2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement