Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car insurance

Options
  • 24-08-2016 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I bought a car insurance policy with you on the 10th of August. Since then I have received the business pack and sent the forms and required documentation by mail.
    So far no sign of the disc though and the email confirmation of the policy ends tomorrow.
    I've tried to call but just been left waiting for so long every time I eventually had to hangup.
    Can someone please help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Well at least I know I'm not alone. :D

I'm in the exact same place as you, been on hold for 25 minutes now.

Looks like BOI bit off more than they can chew with this business and can't cope with the demand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon mcfa, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie I am sorry to hear this, can I clarify the number you are calling is 012901965. This is the line you should be calling as your policy is now with RSA?

Thanks, 
    Evie 

The only number provided in the documents is 1890 604 604 or 1890 608 608. 

Any road after 31 minutes and 36 seconds on the phone I have found out that my disc was printed yesterday, 13 days after I sent the documentation in, and so is on it's way. I'd say it's the same for you mcfa.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mcfa

Good Afternoon mcfa, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie I am sorry to hear this, can I clarify the number you are calling is 012901965. This is the line you should be calling as your policy is now with RSA?

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    ok I'll contact them then. 
    By the way, that information should be provided in the booklets you send after the payment is received don't you think? 
    Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mcfa

seamus wrote: »

Any road after 31 minutes and 36 seconds on the phone I have found out that my disc was printed yesterday, 13 days after I sent the documentation in, and so is on it's way. I'd say it's the same for you mcfa.
    Thanks seamus... but I'm concerned as the email confirmation says that the cover deadline is until tomorrow... and still I have no disc, so I'll be "unensured" after tomorrow :(
    Have they sent you anything?

• Advertisement

mcfa wrote: »
    seamus wrote: »

Thanks seamus... but I'm concerned as the email confirmation says that the cover deadline is until tomorrow... and still I have no disc, so I'll be "unensured" after tomorrow :(
    Have they sent you anything?
    I got the same email and documents as you, but I wouldn't worry about it. If they confirm that the disc is being sent out, then you're covered. 

Advertisement