Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E juice from Bargain vapours

Options
  • 24-08-2016 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

I've tried the hangsen peanut butter (which I loved) and the banana chocolate (which was just ok).

Currently waiting for samples on vanilla custard, cheesecake, ry4 and cherry cigar.

Want to try plenty before committing to the 100ml purchase. Seems brilliant value for 100ml at 15 quid. Anyone got any other suggestions from here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Menoetius wrote: »
    I've tried the hangsen peanut butter (which I loved) and the banana chocolate (which was just ok).

Currently waiting for samples on vanilla custard, cheesecake, ry4 and cherry cigar.

Want to try plenty before committing to the 100ml purchase. Seems brilliant value for 100ml at 15 quid. Anyone got any other suggestions from here?

Love the RY4, easily an ADV for me.

Vanilla custard was ok, very bland I found.

Cheesecake, the same - bland.

Love their menthol, strong but nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

What strength is it or is it just juice (no nicotine).

Thanks.

What strength is it or is it just juice (no nicotine).

Thanks.

Have a look here: http://www.bargainvapour.com/The_100ml_sale/cat1274300_1558093.aspx

Everything from 0-36mg :)

Thank you so much!

This is for my brother as a pressie for doing some jobs for me around the house. He is off the fags one year on Saturday week. So it's timely!

Sorry, I don't know much about vaping (except it is a miracle, got him off the fags lol).

So I presume he could use this juice in his tank, it is a Skystorm from VIP and he loves it. Uses the 24mg nic menthol and British Tobacco mixed up atm from VIP. I am fascinated watching him fill the tank!

I bought him some VIP juice in the past and this deal is just unreal pricewise.

Thanks. Sorry for being a bit dense about all this.

Thank you so much!

This is for my brother as a pressie for doing some jobs for me around the house. He is off the fags one year on Saturday week. So it's timely!

Sorry, I don't know much about vaping (except it is a miracle, got him off the fags lol).

So I presume he could use this juice in his tank, it is a Skystorm from VIP and he loves it. Uses the 24mg nic menthol and British Tobacco mixed up atm from VIP. I am fascinated watching him fill the tank!

I bought him some VIP juice in the past and this deal is just unreal pricewise.

Thanks. Sorry for being a bit dense about all this.

Not a problem at all :)

He can use that juice in any tank, so no issues there. I'd recommend maybe just getting the 5ml samples and let him see which suits him the best. You can get them here : http://www.bargainvapour.com/Samples/cat1274300_1997805.aspx

If it's a thing you wanted to go ahead with the 100ml's (someone will get use out of them), my favourite's out of the hangsen range would be menthol and RY4. The RY4 is vanilla/caramel and a touch of tobacco, sounds rotten but I really enjoy it! The menthol is strong enough but a very cool vape :)

Any other questions, fire away!

• Advertisement

Not a problem at all :)

He can use that juice in any tank, so no issues there. I'd recommend maybe just getting the 5ml samples and let him see which suits him the best. You can get them here : http://www.bargainvapour.com/Samples/cat1274300_1997805.aspx

If it's a thing you wanted to go ahead with the 100ml's (someone will get use out of them), my favourite's out of the hangsen range would be menthol and RY4. The RY4 is vanilla/caramel and a touch of tobacco, sounds rotten but I really enjoy it! The menthol is strong enough but a very cool vape :)

Any other questions, fire away!

Thanks again.

I'll have a think to see if I need more info. Sounds very good value!

And when I get the stuff, if he likes it he can order for himself in the future. He will save a shedload by the looks of it. I think the menthol will do for starters anyway!

I will be directing him to this thread!

Thanks again.

I'll have a think to see if I need more info. Sounds very good value!

And when I get the stuff, if he likes it he can order for himself in the future. He will save a shedload by the looks of it. I think the menthol will do for starters anyway!

I will be directing him to this thread!

It's great value all right, not as good as DIY'ing but if he's interested enough and they help kick the cigs - he'll soon get into mixing up his own :)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

Got the samples yesterday, first up was the RY4, this stuff is amazing, 100ml order will be made pretty soon!

Menoetius wrote: »
    Got the samples yesterday, first up was the RY4, this stuff is amazing, 100ml order will be made pretty soon!

I love it :p There's not too much caramel/vanilla to overpower it and just the right amount of tobacco flavour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Spanish Eyes, if he uses the British Gold liquid from VIP, any American blend tobacco liquid from bargain vapor will taste similar. Pretty much the same ingredients in both, so he'd save a fair bit switching to it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement