Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is my bill?

Options
  • 24-08-2016 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭

For some reason I am not receiving bills anymore plus my charges have gone up nearly 50%. I do not recall opting for paperless bills and I have no login details recorded with my list of passwords. I have tried your website for a contact number but I can't see one. How can I get this sorted?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Deise Vu wrote: »
    For some reason I am not receiving bills anymore plus my charges have gone up nearly 50%. I do not recall opting for paperless bills and I have no login details recorded with my list of passwords. I have tried your website for a contact number but I can't see one. How can I get this sorted?
    Hi  Deise Vu,

Thanks for getting in touch, you can contact us directly on 1901.
    Alternatively please feel free to PM me the name your account is registered under, DOB, email address, address & details of services you are availing of on your account and I can locate this.

-Pamela  

• Registered Users Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Thanks Pamela but after eventually finding the contact number and four phone calls later where billing say it is a technical problem and tech say it is a billing problem, I have taken my custom elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Deise Vu wrote: »
    Thanks Pamela but after eventually finding the contact number and four phone calls later where billing say it is a technical problem and tech say it is a billing problem, I have taken my custom elsewhere.
    I've very sorry to hear this Deise Vu, please do let me know if you need any further assistance.

-Pamela 

Advertisement