Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easiest Subjects to do outside of school for your leaving cert

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Why can't we see the poll result, it's soooooooooo unfair :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 KiaraA

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    Why can't we see the poll result, it's soooooooooo unfair :(

I don't know what I did. Is there a way to reveal the poll results? I'm new on this website :/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

KiaraA wrote: »
    I don't know what I did. Is there a way to reveal the poll results? I'm new on this website :/

I'll try fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭TSMGUY

More informative than the scattershot conventional wisdom you'll find ITT, OP.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/education/what-are-the-easiest-leaving-cert-subjects-1.1251684

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭reason vs religion

TSMGUY wrote: »

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/education/what-are-the-easiest-leaving-cert-subjects-1.1251684

Like you in your previous post, the article views the easiness of subjects through the reductive lens of the proportion of each subject's cohort getting an honours grade.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Like you in your previous post, the article views the easiness of subjects through the reductive lens of the proportion of each subject's cohort getting an honours grade.

Was music the highest no. of A's? No good for the Op though if they haven't done it before though.

TSMGUY wrote: »

I've already read that but thank you for your help. I've decided to do Japanese because it's easier for me to learn languages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭TSMGUY

"Easiest Subject to get an A in (all higher level)" was the poll question and the article provides percentages getting A's. I'd say that's a lot more insightful and helpful to the OP than the contradictory and subjective opinions of random boardsies.

And if a poll doesn't invite reductive responses, I don't know what does!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭daraghwal

If you went and did Japanese, would you not be worried about the resources you would have compared to a lot of other subjects?

daraghwal wrote: »
    If you went and did Japanese, would you not be worried about the resources you would have compared to a lot of other subjects?

I have most of the resources I need. All I need to get now is a book and some grinds. I can learn hiragana and katakana on my own and the rest I'd need for the Leaving Cert with the book. I also have a lot of time to do that considering that I've already memorized hiragana and I'm starting katakana tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement