Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staff meetings/Croke park hours

Options
  • 24-08-2016 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

In an asti school so we won't be having any Croke park hours in the near future.

We would usually use CP for staff meetings.

On our calendar there isn't a staff meeting scheduled and we need one to discuss important issues. Management would be happy not to have a meeting so they can ignore these issues.

How were these meetings facilitated before CP? Half days? Are management allowed to call half days nowadays?

I've a feeling if I ask the principal for a meeting, he'll just say 'sorry no CP so no meeting!'

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

All staff and pt meetings revert back to circular 58/04

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

judeboy101 wrote: »
    All staff and pt meetings revert back to circular 58/04

Am I right in thinking this is the half in half out situation ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

From what I remember its one staff meeting per term half in falf out all other staff meetings must take place during school time I.e during 167 days. Pt is 3half in half out and two in (assuming u only do pt for 1 2,3,5,6 yrs)

Advertisement