Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TR072 Pharmacy Garda Vetting help

Options
  • 24-08-2016 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I'm trying to register for the course and I need to be Garda vetted before I do so.

The link I followed from TCD orientation (TR072 Pharmacy section) gave me details about what forms I needed to send in to successfully get vetted.

On the guidelines it mentions a form called "NVB1" that must be completed and returned to TCD but I can't find this anywhere on the site, only "NVB2".

Am I missing something or is this an error on TCD's part?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭dreoilin

Hi malnurtured,

All the Garda Vetting forms will be sent out in your welcome pack.

Hi malnurtured,

All the Garda Vetting forms will be sent out in your welcome pack which they began posting on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭malnurtured

dreoilin wrote: »
    Hi malnurtured,

All the Garda Vetting forms will be sent out in your welcome pack which they began posting on Monday.

I got my welcome pack today (I'm presuming that was the one with the welcome letter, map, bank info, T card etc.?) but there weren't any forms enclosed.

I got my welcome pack today (I'm presuming that was the one with the welcome letter, map, bank info, T card etc.?) but there weren't any forms enclosed.

Oh!

Perhaps your best bet would be to contact the Academic Registry then. A phonecall preferably, as their email replies work on a ticket system and can take days.

I know on my course orientation page the vetting docs were there the first day, but have disappeared now.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

That's fine, I'll ring them and see what the story is. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 taara

If you find out let us know here! I sent an email to academic registary about it, no response yet.

taara wrote: »
    If you find out let us know here! I sent an email to academic registary about it, no response yet.

I got it sorted. The form on the Trinity site says you need "NVB1" but that doesn't exist on their site as far as I can see.

When I contacted the registry they emailed me an updated guidelines page identical to the one on the Trinity site except it required "NVB2" instead which they do have on the site.

Basically fill out NVB2 and TCD_V1 (the forms provided by Trinity) and send them off as per the instructions - ignore "NVB1", it seems they don't actually want that form. Hope this helps!

Advertisement