Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City Bus Routes

• 24-08-2016 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello all...I am thinking of renting in cratlow,while attending Mary I mmaculate[just to sign lease) I am looking for bus information..I know I can get a bus to the city,but not sure what city sercvice would go by the college..Any information would be great..Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

If you get a bus to the city centre, the best option is to take a Coke Zero bike to Mary Immaculate from there, I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Laken Dara

zulutango wrote: »
    If you get a bus to the city centre, the best option is to take a Coke Zero bike to Mary Immaculate from there, I reckon.

Do they not have a city service like they have in Cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Laken Dara wrote: »
    Do they not have a city service like they have in Cork?

You can take the 304 from Debenhams or else the 301 will take you from the station to the Ballinacurra Road which is about 10/15 minutes to Mary I campus.

testicles wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Ihave just found out from Bus Eireann,that they dont have a bus from Cratloe student village to limerick...Is there any bus to get there?..Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Laken Dara wrote:
    Ihave just found out from Bus Eireann,that they dont have a bus from Cratloe student village to limerick...Is there any bus to get there?..Thanks

Cratloe student village us SUBSTANTIALLY closer to the city than Cratloe :)
    I live very close by to the student village. The 302 bus stops about 200 metres before the entrance to the student village, and drops off at Debenhams. Going the opposite way, you can get on the 302 bus outside Dunnes on Henry Street towards the student village.

PetKing wrote: »
    Cratloe student village us SUBSTANTIALLY closer to the city than Cratloe :)
    I live very close by to the student village. The 302 bus stops about 200 metres before the entrance to the student village, and drops off at Debenhams. Going the opposite way, you can get on the 302 bus outside Dunnes on Henry Street towards the student village.

Thanks very much for the informatiom..Would you know how early in the morning it goes?
    I cant get any information on the bus site...thanks you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I can't copy the link correctly on my phone. If you google "302 bus timetable Limerick" you'll get the PDF. It's an excellent service, and runs pretty much on the hour and every 20 mins, until late. Every half hour after 7pm

Edit: First bus is half 7 in the morning

PetKing wrote: »
    I can't copy the link correctly on my phone. If you google "302 bus timetable Limerick" you'll get the PDF. It's an excellent service, and runs pretty much on the hour and every 20 mins, until late. Every half hour after 7pm

Edit: First bus is half 7 in the morning

Thank you very much..You have been a great help!!!!

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

FYI

Thomond Student Village just up the road from Cratloe Village have a daily shuttle service to us here at Mary I http://thomondvillage.com

May be worth checking out if Cratloe Village do the same or if you can avail of the Thomond shuttle at a fee?

• Advertisement
Advertisement