Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALTS Japanese Study Group?

Options
  • 24-08-2016 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I was wondering if anyone was starting japanese this year and wanted to meet up maybe once (or more) a week to study together, practice pronunciation etc etc.
    We would obviously have to wait till we get timetables to work around them but I thought it'd be a nice idea :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭currooney

I was wondering if anyone was starting japanese this year and wanted to meet up maybe once (or more) a week to study together, practice pronunciation etc etc.
    We would obviously have to wait till we get timetables to work around them but I thought it'd be a nice idea :D

I'm doing Japanese too! I usually study better alone but once I get there and into the swing of things this is definitely something I would consider :) There's a Japanese society too so I wonder what goes on there. If you like PM me and we can add eachother on facebook, it'd be nice to know someone before I arrive!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 atomicsunshine

Awesome will do, yeah I planned on joining JSoc pretty much as soon as :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ZweiWing

I PM'd both of you! I'm excited to meet all those new people with similar interests ^^

Advertisement