Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Twitter Tipster

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Screen_Shot_2016_08_26_at_21_29_45.png

And I didn't even join in at 42....will join number 43 just in time for the crash. 😕

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

This 43rd one is also a bit short 1.28, may reach 1.4 later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭djhaxman

It would help if Dundee could hit the feckin target.

The run ends here by the looks of it. 26 shots, 0 goals.

will join number 43 just in time for the crash. 😕

Ah well that's the fun-run over for now, must have been well over a 6 weeks worth of consecutive 42 wins.

On the plus side his days 9-fold ACCA seems to doing fine so far.

He's starting a new 25-1k challenge. As always invest very little, expect much, prepare for the worst, and get out when the goings good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

This 43rd one is also a bit short 1.28, may reach 1.4 later.

FFS self fulfilling prophecy

Sorry I meant to quote mine, not this.

• Advertisement

To make matters worse it was the only game in England and Scotland without a goal.

He'll still have some credibility for a fair while yet.
    Think today's 'SATURDAY EURO ACCA | PAYS 50/1 + A 50% BONUS' is looking good,
    just needs A.Madrid, later tonight - to complete the 9-fold, can't argue with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

He'll still have some credibility for a fair while yet.
    Think today's 'SATURDAY EURO ACCA | PAYS 50/1 + A 50% BONUS' is looking good,
    just needs A.Madrid, later tonight - to complete the 9-fold, can't argue with that.

Did he send that out on his app / twitter page or however he sends them out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I'm doing one of these right now, started with a tenner and have it up to about 50 using the +1.5 goals market, of course now I've gone public the next bet will be a fail.

betting.jpg

Guess what happened?! Oh well. Maybe I'll have another go (game ended 0-1).

abarkie wrote: »
    Did he send that out on his app / twitter page or however he sends them out?

Was link for it on Twitter, which is the best method to get any of these tipsters links (set notifications on). They're all 365 affiliated populated slips, but any book of choice can naturally be used. It's 0-0 at 60mins for A.Madrid currently. There is also links on the App's which may be separate/additional, but too much botha.

Screen_Shot_2016_08_27_at_22_31_55.png

• Advertisement

Was link for it on Twitter, which is the best method to get any of these tipsters links (set notifications on). They're all 365 affiliated populated slips, but any book of choice can naturally be used. It's 0-0 at 60mins for A.Madrid currently. There is also links on the App's which may be separate/additional, but too much botha.

Screen_Shot_2016_08_27_at_22_31_55.png

What is the 365 affiliated bit?

Does that mean he gets commission how many people view or something else?

Just curious

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Just curious

Usually any accounts signing up using the link then the tipster benefits from the losses of that sign up. Can be as much as 30%.or fixed flat fee.

Having said that not all affiliated tipsters are bad, just like not all VIP tipsters are good. In fact the majority of tipsters charging are absolutely stealing people's money, but fools and money... You know the rest.

Just curious
    http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36580678

He would have made money off that loss yesterday, but only from people who use his affiliate link to set up an account. I had my account long before following him so he doesn't get a cent that way.

djhaxman wrote: »
    http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36580678
    He would have made money off that loss yesterday

It may be more a case of a positive balance credit^, rather than available accessible funds, as he had had more wins than losses recently 42W 1L (excluding ACCAs*) in this series. *With the accumulators always best to allow for at least one to fail e.g. choose 5-folds from a 6 selection.

^ "When a tip does come good the betting company deducts money from the tipster's account. While the tipster doesn't owe the money back to the betting site, they will need to make that money back through other losses before they earn for themselves."

365 are widely regarded as having the best affiliate program, which is the reason of their popularity with tipsters. Their accounts aren't published (private co), so it's hard to know if FFT with his 56k followers, had any negative impact on profits over the last month or two.

It seems his confidence has grown, as is now on a 10-50k challenge, instead of the normal 10k amount over approx 21 attempts. Unless it's a charitable cause he may need further losses at the apex of this next challenge, so exit early.

Their accounts aren't published (private co), so it's hard to know if FFT with his 56k followers, had any negative impact on profits over the last month or two.

Do you mean bet365?

The accounts are freely available in the public domain

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04241161/filing-history

March 2015 are the last ones filed

Maybe so, but think their parent/holding co is Hillside (private ltd co)
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04130869
    Either way they're not short of a few bob.

FFT's tips probably only a small dent, unless he repeats the recent form.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭famagusta

he's starting another one today, £10 to £50,000.

starts at half six,

Over 2.0 Kickers Offenbach v FC Nottingen
    Alternative Goal Line

Over 2 AL is tad short as always @1.230, perhaps his fans are shortening the prices.
    Under 3.5 @ 1.44 might be better.

Wish he'd stick to inplays..... Best I think we'll get here is a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

djhaxman wrote: »
    Wish he'd stick to inplays..... Best I think we'll get here is a refund.

Feck all difference between a win and a refund at today's odds :pac:

edit: Phew one goal on 58mins. I was about to have an existential crisis there. Could still get out unscathed at least.

edit2: Puke.. 1:0. uggghhh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭famagusta

i think he tipped it at 1.33. Bet365 weren't long shortening it after he tipped it!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Wasting your money following things like this guys.

In regards to Affils they get money on the sign up as well as on the link to the page.

So somebody posted previously they had an account long before the link, doesn't matter if you use the new link it's per bet.

One of my mates is affil but he's a brilliant tipster.

Also as for VIPs no VIP is in long term profit unless celebrity offering publicity I imagine.

Wasting your money following things like this guys.

It is/might be now. It wasn't for the previous '42 consecutive wins in a row', with this particular chap. Don't think anyone has had this type of record. Call it a lucky streak or whatever, but it defied natural logic for a while. Therefore indicated some level of skill, knowledge or ability.
    In regards to Affils they get money on the sign up as well as on the link to the page.

Only if you sign up to 365 using their link, it's free to use their free information where ever you like, and in any manner.
    So somebody posted previously they had an account long before the link, doesn't matter if you use the new link it's per bet.

I've been following since his 20th challenge win, so another 12 wins since then, but used primarily as winning selections on accums, the occasional roll overs also, none via 365.
    One of my mates is affil but he's a brilliant tipster.

Sure he is. Has he ever got 42 wins in a row I.e. a theoretical 25 to 4m?

Poor again tonight, but this happened the last time before he went on the 42 win streak.

Shano, I'm up over a grand since I started following FFT in May, I'd hardly call it wasting my money.

He's had a bad run recently ever since the legendary 42 rollover stopped.
    He hasn't got much commission (from losses anyway) over the last 2mths, so perhaps it's time to balance his affiliate books.

I'd advise to avoid following any further tips until he gets around 11 wins in a row, then stop if he gets to 19 (more risk at apex)
    e.g. His rival (theBadMan...) just crashed out on challenge bet 9, after a decent enough run.

To be fair, those folks offer info for free, sure most of it's based on historical stats data, but it saves some time anyway.
    They also do get some slagging when things do occasionally go pear shaped.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Division

The guy you are talking about in the opening post is @freetipsfooty?

Does he post all his tips on twitter or do you need to download the app? Will have a look and see on to turn on notifications in the twitter app and track his bets for a while. Are they usually in play?

Another twitter account that posts once in a while is @puntershangout

Only tip this week is Crystal Palace double chance 7/10 with bet365

There is another tipster who writes for a Scottish newspaper and has his own tipping website @mrfixitstips

He does things like the daily top treble and a super single. I don't bet the way he recommends as its more to play to the crowd but you might be able to take one selection from his top treble from time to time that is good value. I think he often takes a third selection that he is not happy with because he has to do a treble as its what the visitors are used to.

He lets other members from the website write articles but they are not worth following.

Division wrote: »
    The guy you are talking about in the opening post is @freetipsfooty?

Does he post all his tips on twitter or do you need to download the app? Will have a look and see on to turn on notifications in the twitter app and track his bets for a while. Are they usually in play?

Another twitter account that posts once in a while is @puntershangout

Only tip this week is Crystal Palace double chance 7/10 with bet365

Yes, and yes. He occasionally does pre game bets but has the majority of his success on in plays.

He posts his tips on both. I find that Twitter is a small bit quicker than the app but it's no harm having both. The app is free to download, and absolutely turn notifications on on Twitter.

Assuming this guy is good and you use his links to place bets you and others that follow his tips will easily be grouped by the Bet365 risk management team and possibly have your accounts restricted or closed?

Probably better to place the bets with a couple of different bookies to protect your Bet365 account.

• Advertisement

Division wrote: »
    Assuming this guy is good and you use his links to place bets you and others that follow his tips will easily be grouped by the Bet365 risk management team and possibly have your accounts restricted or closed?

Probably better to place the bets with a couple of different bookies to protect your Bet365 account.

He's affiliated with bet365. They know what he does and he gets 30% of the losses when they happen. That's how the tipsters make their money.

Advertisement