Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will this fail?

• 24-08-2016 10:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 332 ✭✭

Been mentioned to me my transit van is going to fail it's test next week because I can't find a number somewhere behind the wheel. Not to sure it's the chassis number but guy in vrt centre said if I can't find it, it's a fail. Got brakes done in her, the lad who did the brakes cleaned all behind wheels and no number in sight. Anyone know where I stand with this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

go to the Ford Dealer and ask them where this number is .

Chassis number would usually be on the bulkhead or inner wing/chassis rail I would have thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭corglass

In case you can't find it, NCT guys sometimes give u form that u sign and a Garda stamps confirming that the chassis number is illegible.

I needed to get this after i galvanised the chassis on my BJ40 Landcruiser.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 332 ✭✭mcneil

corglass wrote: »
    In case you can't find it, NCT guys sometimes give u form that u sign and a Garda stamps confirming that the chassis number is illegible.

I needed to get this after i galvanised the chassis on my BJ40 Landcruiser.

Is it a fail thou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

who can say when you don't know what the number is precisely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 332 ✭✭mcneil

who can say when you don't know what the number is precisely.

If it can't be found I meant

• Advertisement
Advertisement