Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin phone and broadband

Options
  • 24-08-2016 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Is anyone having issues with Virgin phone and broadband in the Maynooth area at the moment? Mine haven't been working tonight or last night. I dread the thought of contacting customer service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,869 ✭✭✭✭L1011

BB is fine for me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Mine is down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭NinetyForNone

have_2D00_you_2D00_tried1.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

have_2D00_you_2D00_tried1.jpg

Nope ,nor did I reboot the routers :p
    My back up connection is fine .

Back online but not telling the kids ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,869 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Was someone working on the node at the Greenfield SC earlier. Knocked me offline twice before 11 leading to moaning at 1908.

Advertisement