Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning permission

Options
  • 24-08-2016 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi!

I have a quick question..... I run a business from my house and 10 years ago I changed my shed into a wooden building/cabin for commercial uses. I was told that I didn't need planning permission for this. It meets all the safety regulations as inspections have been taking place every year due to the field of business I run.

This year, I extended the same wooden structure slightly and now I'm being told that I should have sought planning permission for this....even though I didn't need it 10 years ago!!

I have researched everything about planning permission and there's not much about wooden structures/cabins!

If anyone has an answer for me with a link to some proof, it would be brilliant!!

Comments

Advertisement