Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Where are the babies praying?"

• 25-08-2016 8:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Two minutes of introducing a baby to the lord jesus:
    https://vimeo.com/180058875 (vimeo doesn't embed on boards)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

What a demented woman! I thought it was a spoof, but watching a few minutes of it, no, its for real!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

So this is what really happens when you go out on the town and leave the mother-in-law to babysit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Well that's frightening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,329 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

recedite wrote: »
    So this is what really happens when you go out on the town and leave the mother-in-law to babysit.

Titter ye not but I know of a sink baptism carried out by a granny (neighbour) 30 years ago against the parents wishes and without their knowledge.

Can I be certain my mother in law didn't do the same with our two kids born since 2008 - no :eek:

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Titter ye not but I know of a sink baptism carried out by a granny (neighbour) 30 years ago against the parents wishes and without their knowledge.

Can I be certain my mother in law didn't do the same with our two kids born since 2008 - no :eek:

I can almost guarantee that my prospective mother in law would do the same thing if she thought the baby hadn't been properly doused. Or doused at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Ah sure, don't worry about it, it only 'takes' if you believe it.

Advertisement