Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

park-cycle.com

Options
  • 25-08-2016 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi all

Anybody used park-cycle.com website to buy bike stuff?

Shopping for a new wheelset and have made up my mind on a set and was doing a final scout around the web for cheaper deals than the german websites and this popped up.
    ~€400 cheaper.

Sounds too good to be true being honest
    - based in Singapore and Bali according to website
    - only takes paypal and bank transfer

Any experiences?

Timbel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

timbel wrote: »
    Hi all

Anybody used park-cycle.com website to buy bike stuff?

Shopping for a new wheelset and have made up my mind on a set and was doing a final scout around the web for cheaper deals than the german websites and this popped up.
    ~€400 cheaper.

Sounds too good to be true being honest
    - based in Singapore and Bali according to website
    - only takes paypal and bank transfer

Any experiences?

Timbel

Probably not true so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

Zipp 60 Clincher Wheel 2015 @ 400$. Would be nice if it was true. Website is well designed and more professional than the cheap Chinese knock off websites but the prices are very much on the cheap side

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

Back in the 1990s, Singapore was a pretty cheap place to buy genuine good bikes. I bought two decent Mongoose MTBs (this was 1995), and we rode them up Malaysia and from Rome to Dublin...so Singapore prices may still be competitive.

That said, too good to be true is usually....

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭timbel

Thanks all, would only be trusting it if someone else had some dealings with them.

Advertisement