Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiber/Broadband Speed Check

Options
  • 25-08-2016 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Hi Eir,
    I am currently a Vodafone BB customer. Recently there was an issue that required an engineer out to fix the connection issue and he mentioned that the house was available to connect to Fiber but currently it's on phone line. Can you contact me by private email and I will forward on my address - Then I would like to hear what speed is available through fiber for my house and what price can be offered for Broadband only service. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Jesper wrote: »
    Hi Eir,
    I am currently a Vodafone BB customer. Recently there was an issue that required an engineer out to fix the connection issue and he mentioned that the house was available to connect to Fiber but currently it's on phone line. Can you contact me by private email and I will forward on my address - Then I would like to hear what speed is available through fiber for my house and what price can be offered for Broadband only service. 
    Hi  Jesper,

Thanks for getting in touch, I would need your line number so I can test your line as different line tests can vary. If you are a broadband only customer there should be a dummy number allocated to your line, this usually starts with 888. Can you PM me this number and I would be more than happy to test your line. You can view our broadband packages here https://www.eir.ie/broadband-only/ :D

-Pamela 

Advertisement