Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Universal Studios Hollywood

Options
  • 25-08-2016 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anybody has been here? Will be looking to spend the day here Saturday October 1st.

Any tips/hints? What tickets or passes should I look at and if you know of the best place to get a discount please share.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,587 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Buy the front of the line passes or whatever they are called is what I was going to say but price difference is rather mad, standard admission is $99 but front of line is $194. When I went a long time ago the difference was around $30 and well worth it, some of the attractions you could be waiting well over half an hour on the standard q. I suppose depends on how much you want to get through in the day as to whether you feel it's worth the extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

I wouldn't bother with front of line as they have single riders line at most attractions and the best things like waterworld is a big open stadium show

Tons of places will offer discounts but most will likely involve having to sit through a 2-3 hour timeshare presentation so maybe best to just buy full price ticket on official universal page

If you have time check out the warner brothers studio tour close by. It doesn't have any rides but its steeped in movie and tv history and you can see where some of the biggest movies and tv shows of all time were filmed

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gojony

You can buy a tourist card: 3-Day Go Los Angeles Card. This includes the Universal Studios Hollywood (during the week I think) as well as the Warner Bros Studio tour and plenty of other things around Hollywood. It costs $199 for the 3 day card but sometimes can be bought for cheaper on sites like Groupon etc. If you can afford it I'd buy the first in line pass. You'll either have time to do all the rides which may not be possible without it or do all you want in a shorter time and have time to do something else in the evening.

Advertisement