Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding 2 standing orders for the same account.

Options
  • 25-08-2016 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I need to set up 2 separate standing orders to the one account. When I try to set up the second it tells me the Standing order is already on the system.

I change the Payee name hoping that may help but it didn't.

Any tips on how to get this done?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

gIslands wrote: »
    I need to set up 2 separate standing orders to the one account. When I try to set up the second it tells me the Standing order is already on the system.

Good Morning gIslands, 

It is not possible to send two standing orders to one account, you can however send weekly or biweekly standing orders and you can change the amount of each by giving 1 working days notice. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

gIslands wrote: »

Good Morning gIslands, 

It is not possible to send two standing orders to one account, you can however send weekly or biweekly standing orders and you can change the amount of each by giving 1 working days notice. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    I am having the same issue and it is absolutely idiotic that its not possible to set up 2 different standing orders going to the same account !!! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Poncke,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way. We will certainly raise your feedback about this.

It is not currently possible to set up a second standing order to the same account via Banking 365. This can be done, however, in your nearest branch. You can fill out the "Request new Standing Order" form online and post it to us or pop into your branch to fill it out there. I've included a link below to the relevant form.

https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/useful-application-forms/

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement