Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insulated Garden/Storage Shed Recomendations

Options
  • 25-08-2016 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭

Have finally gone sale agreed on a property which is progressing quite quickly. The house has a rotting garden shed out back. I'm looking for recommendations for a new one which will need to be insulated to avoid mould and mildew issues as we may need to store a buggy or two in it. Any recommendations at all?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Have finally gone sale agreed on a property which is progressing quite quickly. The house has a rotting garden shed out back. I'm looking for recommendations for a new one which will need to be insulated to avoid mould and mildew issues as we may need to store a buggy or two in it. Any recommendations at all?

Thanks

I got myself one of these: http://www.clanesteelgardensheds.ie/Clane_Sheds/Home.html

Steel, roof lined with felt. Solid construction.

Floor is plywood though, and even though its raised off the earth, it does sag when heavy weights are placed on it. If i were to do it again i'd definitely pour a concrete base.

Advertisement