Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change name on bank card

Options
  • 25-08-2016 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My Visa/ debit card is about to expire and i want to change how my name appears on my card - it currently appears in the form of "Mr. J. Bloggs" can i change it to "Joe Bloggs"?

How do i do this?

Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi,
    My Visa/ debit card is about to expire and i want to change how my name appears on my card - it currently appears in the form of "Mr. J. Bloggs" can i change it to "Joe Bloggs"?

How do i do this?

Ta
    Good Afternoon dr strangelove, 

You can request your card to reflect the name on your account by sending your request to the Service Desk on your 365 Online a/c. Select 'Ask A Question' and submit your query here. Your replacement debit card may already be processed and you may receive it also, but you can still request the name change and discard the replacement. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement