Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightline tracking order from EIR - did not order anything?

Options
  • 25-08-2016 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Last week i got a couple of texts from Nightline saying my Eir order would be delivered shortly. 
    I think my number was used for this order and would like to check and make sure that this was just a mistake and not someone setting up an account in my name.
    The order is showing as delivered by the tracking which means the account is probably set up. 

Can you please let me know how to check this? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Naid23 wrote: »
    Hi,

Last week i got a couple of texts from Nightline saying my Eir order would be delivered shortly. 
    I think my number was used for this order and would like to check and make sure that this was just a mistake and not someone setting up an account in my name.
    The order is showing as delivered by the tracking which means the account is probably set up. 

Hi Naid23,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    Can you PM me these details and I will take a look into this.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Sealad

Hi,

Was waiting for a modem from Eir, got messages and tracking number from Nightline, Day one thy say no one was home (a lie, we were here all day), day 2 they couldn't find the address, and guess what, they didn't ring my mobile on either day either.....a total nightmare. Their customer service is just an excuse for pathetic service. We have a load of good couriers out there and a company like this gets a contract from Eir !!!!!. By the way DPD and TNT have never dad a difficulty finding us and our address (a B&B) is on google maps....even if it spelled wrong. 
    DO they employ drivers from Mars or just hold everything till they have a full van going the way ?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Sealad wrote: »
    Hi,

Was waiting for a modem from Eir, got messages and tracking number from Nightline, Day one thy say no one was home (a lie, we were here all day), day 2 they couldn't find the address, and guess what, they didn't ring my mobile on either day either.....a total nightmare. Their customer service is just an excuse for pathetic service. We have a load of good couriers out there and a company like this gets a contract from Eir !!!!!. By the way DPD and TNT have never dad a difficulty finding us and our address (a B&B) is on google maps....even if it spelled wrong. 
    DO they employ drivers from Mars or just hold everything till they have a full van going the way ?????
    I'm sorry to hear you feel this way  Sealad and I will pass your feedback onto the relevant team.
    Is there anything I can assist you with?

-Pamela 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Sealad wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi Naid23,

thank you for getting in touch :) 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. I am afraid Night Line are a separate company so we would be unable to pass this feedback on. I would recommend you contact Night Line directly and log a complaint with them in regards to this. 

Again, I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

Advertisement