Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop for college

Options
  • 25-08-2016 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi,
    These come up every other week but with college starting soon alot of people will be looking for someting to get them through 4 years. If anyone sees a good deal on a medium spec laptop (i3 or i5) it would be great.

Thanks.

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

Would you consider second hand?

I picked up a great Lenovo i5 (6th gen), 12gb ram, 500gb HDD for €350 on Adverts. Lot better value than online or shops.

The deals are there if you keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You should get a Dell, boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭delboy76

endacl wrote: »
    You should get a Dell, boy.
    Show me a good one for cheap and I will!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

pc world have a 15inch ACER for 239, not sure of the spec, have no link sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

delboy76 wrote: »
    Hi,
    These come up every other week but with college starting soon alot of people will be looking for someting to get them through 4 years. If anyone sees a good deal on a medium spec laptop (i3 or i5) it would be great.

Thanks.

D

You'll more than likely get a better and experienced response in the Laptops thread.http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=529

• Advertisement
Advertisement