Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cci standard velocity

Options
  • 25-08-2016 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where the cheapest place to buy these in 22lr is. I will be buying by the thousand so don't mind travelling for a bargain

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

Hilltop are selling them as follows

€45 per 500
    €80 per 1000
    €150 per 2000

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Atlantic in Carlow were doing them for €40 per 500 and €45 to include delivery.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Wadi14

29 sterling in the North for 500

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭RossiFan08

Wadi14 wrote: »
    29 sterling in the North for 500

How do you go about buying ammo from the north?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Would you have to apply for an import license to bring them in from the north ?

• Advertisement

To bring them in from the North you need an import license and a European firearms pass.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭lanber man

Ballistech is the cheapest i could find either 80/75 per thousand afaik

Price?

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Wadi14

I'm a member of a Northern club , so I have EU pass and NI firearms pass, and buy and use in NI, but I'm sure there are clubs and individuals importing from the north so cant be a big deal to set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Any direct links? The sites found are either under construction, or badly constructed. It drives me nuts.

I would be interested in order the 500 box loads. Maybe when I run out of remmies, I will move to and stick with cci subs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

goz83 wrote: »
    Any direct links? The sites found are either under construction, or badly constructed. It drives me nuts.

I would be interested in order the 500 box loads. Maybe when I run out of remmies, I will move to and stick with cci subs.

I wouldn't buy 500 until you try them first - they may not suit your rifle.

I have a Savage .22LR and it hates CCI ammo.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

Great Advice :)

My Kidd 10/22 also hates them - but they are a good price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Sorry should have mentioned they are for a beretta 87t pistol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Scalachi wrote: »
    Great Advice :)

My Kidd 10/22 also hates them - but they are a good price

They outperform everything else by a mile in my 10/22, only a couple of Kidd parts in it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

J.R. wrote: »
    I wouldn't buy 500 until you try them first - they may not suit your rifle.

I have a Savage .22LR and it hates CCI ammo.

Ive used them and find they are fine. I get good groups with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭jb88

I use cci for 90% of my .22 competitions never a problem. John Lambert in Camolin in Wexford is another option 75 euro per 1,000. Let me know I can PM you his number.

Advertisement