Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self storage

Options
  • 25-08-2016 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend somewhere for self storage (anywhere in Louth will do). Never had need to use this kind of service before so no idea what kind of prices they would be if they even exist. What I have in mind is something like those lockups they have on those TV shows. I'd say it's about a transit van's load of stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

There's a place in Tinure, but I can't remember its name. One thing to think about though is whether it's going to be worth it: if you put a load of stuff in there for a year, will the cost be more than the value of whatever you put in there?

Edit - it's this place.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭minzabud

Place in drogheda near south gate, think it's colpe storage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

I think Ravel Removals in Dunleer do storage too

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭KBarry

Thanks for the replies guys. A bit dearer than I had expected, but choices are limited.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 smithv2

StorageBox are a mobile storage solution who can deliver a storage unit to your home - save you on van hire etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement