Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost wallet - NEED DESPERATELY FOR FLIGHT MONDAY

• 25-08-2016 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I lost my wallet somewhere in Cork city today 25 August. I was in the English market when i remember having it last. From there me and a friend went to peace Park, Gloria jeans, burritos and Blues and finally tesco in Paul st. From tesco I had my bag shut and doubt I lost it on the walk from there to the lough. If you find it - fine, take the money. But please hand it in to someone who can get in contact with me. Please help me find it before Monday. There are important cards in it that I need for a flight to the Netherlands on Monday in 4 days. Without these cards I can't stay.
    Contact info supplied on request.
    Wallet is black with velcro band. Ehic card, garda age card, bank link card from aib, aib registration number card, and student ID from ucc.
    If anyone could help me find it I would be very grateful! Thank you!

UPDATE: today 26 august went back to Cork city and checked all the stores I was in and checked the garda stations but no one found anything.
    So I re-applied for a EHIC card in the health centre.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I lost my wallet somewhere in Cork city today 25 August. I was in the English market when i remember having it last. From there me and a friend went to peace Park, Gloria jeans, burritos and Blues and finally tesco in Paul st. From tesco I had my bag shut and doubt I lost it on the walk from there to the lough. If you find it - fine, take the money. But please hand it in to someone who can get in contact with me. Please help me find it before Monday. There are important cards in it that I need for a flight to the Netherlands on Monday in 4 days. Without these cards I can't stay.
    Wallet is black with velcro band. Ehic card, garda age card, bank link card from aib, aib registration number card, and student ID from ucc.

Have you posted on Cork FB pages? Definitely post on RedFM and 96FM pages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭xabi

Is your phone number on anything that was in it? It might have made its way to a Garda Station but they have no way of getting in touch (yet)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Have you checked the Bridewell Garda Station already?
    Should be the first place it was handed into (failing that Anglesea Street Garda Station).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

Was it the actual Peace Park or Bishop Lucey Park? Some people claim they're the same place. Not trying to be picky, but if it wasn't the peace park on South Mall it could throw someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ozzymandius

Was it the actual Peace Park or Bishop Lucey Park? Some people claim they're the same place. Not trying to be picky, but if it wasn't the peace park on South Mall it could throw someone.

I'm not too sure which is which. I was in the park on grande parade thats right beside the kind of box-shaped Gloria jeans on the footpath. We were sitting by the fountain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Ozzymandius

razorblunt wrote: »
    Have you checked the Bridewell Garda Station already?
    Should be the first place it was handed into (failing that Anglesea Street Garda Station).

I tried angelsea today and they told me go to bridewell. Went there and they did have a wallet but it wasn't mine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I tried angelsea today and they told me go to bridewell. Went there and they did have a wallet but it wasn't mine

Sorry to hear that, only other place I could recommend around there if you were by the fountain would the the Library but that won't be open until Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

I'm not too sure which is which. I was in the park on grande parade thats right beside the kind of box-shaped Gloria jeans on the footpath. We were sitting by the fountain
    That's Bishop Lucey Park. The Peace park is up next to Electric.

Advertisement