Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballina to Castlebar

• 26-08-2016 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Anyone know of any private buses that go from Ballina to Castlebar (and back) on a daily basis? Looking to get there before nine and return after five midweek. I'm aware of the bus eireann route, just looking for a more competitive price.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Richie71 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any private buses that go from Ballina to Castlebar (and back) on a daily basis? Looking to get there before nine and return after five midweek. I'm aware of the bus eireann route, just looking for a more competitive price.

Have you checked out the price for Weekly 10 Journey Tickets?

"10 Journey Tickets - valid for 10 journeys as specified for a period of seven consecutive days inclusive of date of issue and including Sundays, e.g. a weekly ticket issued on Tuesday is valid up to and including the following Monday."

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Richie71

Thanks Monument. Yeah I saw the 10 journey ticket. It's a considerable discount on getting 5 return tickets alright. The arrival time of 8.50 is a little tight for me but it looks like its the only option. I was hoping for a private bus co. a little cheaper and a little earlier in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

no. It wouldnt be busy enough for 2 operators.

Advertisement