Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampyr

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I've already had 3 crashes & I'm just on chapter 2. Also the main menu is so slow to appear when I start the game.
    I'm sure Dontnod learned a lot from making a more ambitious open world game but I don't like that after installing updates there are so many blatant bugs there 15+ months post release & clearly arent going to be fixed at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Its 16.99 on steam for the next 32 hrs if anyone is interested

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Still €10 in Gamestop for PS4/Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Still €10 in Gamestop for PS4/Xbox

Wow, absolute must buy for that.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I've started this game on PS Now. Maybe I'm in the minority but I think PS Now is an excellent service at €60 for the year.

I'm in the middle of chapter 3 at the moment. I'm enjoying it to a point but to be honest I'm not really interested in talking to countless NPC's, particularly when a lot of the conversations are just not interesting. The setting is excellent and I'm enjoying the fact you can be good or bad but with the terrible load times, no fast travel having to back track too often to do side quests, I think I'm just going to ploy on and do the main story line and not bother with the side quests.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Just started this, and I have a question. Is it only the citizens named in the menu that affect the good/bad thing? Like, i've murdered about 30 people so far, all seemingly with no choice, so i'm guessing the enemies don't count? I'm a bit confused on the subject, although I'd imagine it won't matter as I nommed on down on the first citizen I could, ignorant fool talked himself into death.

So on that vein, which is more fun, aim for the bad guy or try to be the good guy? I always play the good guy first, but I have a feeling I won't be playing this more than once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Another one started off the long back log . Started this last night on ps5 and initial impressions are very good . Looks nice , plays well & I like the gameplay . Will get into it big time when I finish hellblade 2 and get another playthrough frostpunk in . Is it as under rated as people make out ? 20 hour game ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

I enjoyed it it was a poor mans witcher but less than 25 hours and you should box it all off. I remember feeling that the decisions carried a bit of weight in the game (I may be completely wrong )

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I loved this! I don't think it's anything like Witcher though, more grown up gritty Life Is Strange, same devs iirc. It's fantastic in how every NPC is important and unique, each with their own stories going on and you have to decide whether you want to kill them early for quick blood and upgrades or build up their story to completion unlocking even more xp and then killing them or helping them out, really clever mecanics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Whily didn't it review great ? loving it so far .

• Advertisement
Advertisement