Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card PAyment Plan

Options
  • 26-08-2016 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I requested a payment plan in May which was not fully actioned and the amount was left as a debit on my bill and is included in the total purchase amount on the June Statement.

No payment plan showing on the side of the bill.

Received the July statement no payment plan contacted BOI and explained the situation and was assured it would be resolved. 

Received the August statement and a new payment plan has been added correctly ie 2 debits, 2 credits and the amount moved to the side of the bill.

However the amount of the incomplete payment plan on the June statement is contained within the total outstanding balance and now monthly interest is accruing on this amount.
    I have been double charged.

Have spoken to 3 Customer service agents and they cannot see the problem.

Can someone who understands debits and credits please take a look.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Karen 50 wrote: »
    I requested a payment plan in May which was not fully actioned and the amount was left as a debit on my bill and is included in the total purchase amount on the June Statement.

No payment plan showing on the side of the bill.

Received the July statement no payment plan contacted BOI and explained the situation and was assured it would be resolved. 

Received the August statement and a new payment plan has been added correctly ie 2 debits, 2 credits and the amount moved to the side of the bill.

However the amount of the incomplete payment plan on the June statement is contained within the total outstanding balance and now monthly interest is accruing on this amount.
    I have been double charged.

Have spoken to 3 Customer service agents and they cannot see the problem.

Can someone who understands debits and credits please take a look.

Good Morning Karen 50, 

I am sorry to hear this and I would like to get this explained to you promptly, can you PM Me your Name, Branch, and contact number and I will arrange for a member of our credit cards team to give you a call. 

Please click on the link under my name to message me directly.

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement