Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Platinum Credit Card Travel Insurance

Options
  • 26-08-2016 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi,

I have travel insurance with my Platinum Credit Card.  The terms are that '[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]At least 50% of your total fare of the insured journey must be paid using your Platinum Credit Card.'[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]What exactly does this mean?  Is it just flights?  Flights and accommodation?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

glen25 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have travel insurance with my Platinum Credit Card.  The terms are that '[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]At least 50% of your total fare of the insured journey must be paid using your Platinum Credit Card.'[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]What exactly does this mean?  Is it just flights?  Flights and accommodation?[/font]

Good Morning glen25, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, as each policy is different, I couldn't say but if you call the insurance providers on 012081400 quoting the reference PAE 61987 for Platinum Insurance policies. They will be able to go through any queries you may have.

Thanks,
    Evie  

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭glen25

glen25 wrote: »
    Hi,

Good Morning glen25, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, as each policy is different, I couldn't say but if you call the insurance providers on 012081400 quoting the reference PAE 61987 for Platinum Insurance policies. They will be able to go through any queries you may have.

Thanks,
    Evie  
    Thanks for that.  For anyone interested the fare they refer to is your flight or ferry etc.  Nothing else is taken into consideration (accommodation etc)

Advertisement