Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adding payees

Options
  • 26-08-2016 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to request activation of my mobile to add payees for several months now- I've literally made the online request 3-4 times now. I'm getting really annoyed at the fact that it hasn't come through at all and I can't add payees and transfer money to people. Please advise- the last time I tried to call I was on hold for 15mins before I gave up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

I've been trying to request activation of my mobile to add payees for several months now- I've literally made the online request 3-4 times now. I'm getting really annoyed at the fact that it hasn't come through at all and I can't add payees and transfer money to people. Please advise- the last time I tried to call I was on hold for 15mins before I gave up.
    Good Afternoon Lollipops, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie I am sorry to hear that this has taken so long. Regrettably it is not possible to activate your mobile via email. You will have to call, we do have a dedicated activation centre and their number is 1890365500 this line has a much shorter waiting times. 

Thanks,
    Evie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

That's the number I called and was on hold forever. I'll try again- is the line open at the weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

That's the number I called and was on hold forever. I'll try again- is the line open at the weekend?
    Good morning,

Thanks for contacting us here today.

Our activation team are available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm.

Alternatively you can call BOI Direct on 0818365365, representatives are available Monday-Friday  8am-midnight and 9am-6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Hope this helps, 

Thank you,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Well I just called again and gave up after losing ANOTHER 10mins of my day. My new debit came while I was away and the 14 days from issue has expired, so I need to reorder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Well I just called again and gave up after losing ANOTHER 10mins of my day. My new debit came while I was away and the 14 days from issue has expired, so I need to reorder.
    Hi Lollipops23,

Sorry to hear you have only just received your card, you do not however need to reorder your card. We would suggest activating your card within 14 days, but the card will not become unactivated if not done in this timeframe. Just bring the card to any ATM and enter the PIN to continue using it.

Thanks,
    Evie 

• Advertisement
Advertisement