Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are dates changing on my Business Online statement?

Options
  • 26-08-2016 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I've noticed that on nearly all payments I make with by BOI account, the dates that the payment initially shows up on my statements shifts. I had a payment appear on the 22nd of August but not that I've logged in again I noticed it's now the 24th of August. 

Why is this? I imagine they are initially appearing as pending payments? Why then - like every other online banking system I've ever user - are these payments not marked as such? It is very frustrating to try and reliably account for these payments during book keeping if they dates keep shifting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

aosaigh wrote: »
    I've noticed that on nearly all payments I make with by BOI account, the dates that the payment initially shows up on my statements shifts. I had a payment appear on the 22nd of August but not that I've logged in again I noticed it's now the 24th of August. 

Why is this? I imagine they are initially appearing as pending payments? Why then - like every other online banking system I've ever user - are these payments not marked as such? It is very frustrating to try and reliably account for these payments during book keeping if they dates keep shifting
    Good Afternoon aosaigh, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, Payments can be pending for up to five working days which would mean that payments will 'float' at the top of your transaction list. Once they are fully processed they will then move further down the listing but the processing date should be in the narrative of the payment. 

I do appreciate the feedback though and I will pass this on to our Support Team.

Thanks,
    Evie 

Advertisement