Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser South Dublin/City Centre

Options
  • 26-08-2016 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi guys! Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm looking for some recommendations.

I'm living in Sandyford and I've never gone to any hairdressers around here as I usually go to a salon in Kildare where I'm from. This is now closed down so I'm looking for somewhere to try. Specifically somewhere that's not really expensive but I don't mind spending a few bob either. I need to get my colour and cut done so I don't want to just go into somewhere random without doing a bit of research first!

I'm willing to travel so any recommendations would be great! I loved my salon in Kildare as it was so friendly and cheap and they always did a good job. I'm devastated that it's closed!!

Also, if anyone knows of any salons in Dublin that offer cheap blowdrys or blow-dry offers on certain days please let me know too :)
    Thanks in advance I really appreciate it!

Comments

Advertisement