Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hd Dvr not seeing cameras

Options
  • 26-08-2016 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi there, just bought one of these and it took 2 months to come from China and I ended up having to pay an extra 24 in import duties. Hooked it up, but the damn thing is not seeing any cameras. I brought it in to our IT guy and it is not working for him either. No instruction booklet. I was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas, is it a setting or something in the setup or what ? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

What cameras are you trying to connect to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Foleyart

Hey Fred, I brought it in to work and connected it to several different sources and nothing came up. Pal, ntsc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Foleyart wrote: »
    Hey Fred, I brought it in to work and connected it to several different sources and nothing came up. Pal, ntsc etc.

You need to connect a AHD type camera, others won't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Foleyart

Just to let you know I got it sorted, just a setting on the box. thanks
    ;)

Advertisement