Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tried to open an Account

Options
  • 26-08-2016 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    my girlfriend tried to open an Account to from the 371, North Circular Road, Phibsborough, Dublin branch and everything was ok.

We received a call later because who made the photocopy of the ID, missed the front part so we returned back to photocopy again. All was fine again.

Is about 1 month that we are still waiting for opening the account without any reply, email nor phone.
    What we have to do for check the account status and why is not already opened?

Thank you!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

DarioCanc wrote: »
    Hi,
    my girlfriend tried to open an Account to from the 371, North Circular Road, Phibsborough, Dublin branch and everything was ok.

We received a call later because who made the photocopy of the ID, missed the front part so we returned back to photocopy again. All was fine again.

Is about 1 month that we are still waiting for opening the account without any reply, email nor phone.
    What we have to do for check the account status and why is not already opened?

Thank you!!!
    Good Afternoon DarioCanc

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, I am sorry to hear this If you would like to send us your girlfriends name and contact number we would be happy to arrange a callback from the branch to resolve this, click on the link below my name to do this. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DarioCanc

Hi Evie,
    thank you for your reply.

You have a new private message.

Thanks,
    Dario

Advertisement