Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Car Valet - Glasnevin area

Options
  • 26-08-2016 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Newish to the area, and now that we're settled we'll be reducing to 1 car, and will need to beautify the one to be sold. Any recommendations on a decent quality / value valet in and around Glasnevin, Phibbsborough, Finglas etc?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

A taxi driver once told me that the best valet in all of Dublin is the place on the corner of the ballybogan rd and ratoath rd. At the lights going into Royal canal park / north end of new bridge there.
    Dunno how true the statement is but I assume a taxi driver would know a good valet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

A taxi driver once told me that the best valet in all of Dublin is the place on the corner of the ballybogan rd and ratoath rd. At the lights going into Royal canal park / north end of new bridge there.
    Dunno how true the statement is but I assume a taxi driver would know a good valet?

Perfect Touch? I found them yesterday when i googled options, but their website seems to be down so didnt know if they were gone. Will take a spin down at some stage and check.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Raven_k42

There is one on the Ballyboggan Road...the place that does carwashes...just up from the junction at the bridge. I've always been happy with their car wash anyway.

I have used the place in Finglas...beside Tesco Clearwater and the Linders Renault place. I think it's called Janelle something ??. I was selling a car too...and happy with the results.

Other option is to watch for Groupon/Pigsback etc. There's always deals on valets - mightn't be convenient location-wise but worth a look.

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

Raven_k42 wrote: »
    There is one on the Ballyboggan Road...the place that does carwashes...just up from the junction at the bridge. I've always been happy with their car wash anyway.

I think this is the one I use as well. They do a decent wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

budhabob wrote: »
    Hi All,

Newish to the area, and now that we're settled we'll be reducing to 1 car, and will need to beautify the one to be sold. Any recommendations on a decent quality / value valet in and around Glasnevin, Phibbsborough, Finglas etc?

Thanks in advance.

The Brazilian lads at Tesco Prussia St are very good and extremely cost effective.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

budhabob wrote: »
    Perfect Touch? I found them yesterday when i googled options, but their website seems to be down so didnt know if they were gone. Will take a spin down at some stage and check.

Cheers!

Perfect touch is good. Website won't be current, more old school and just deal with him face to face.

Advertisement