Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Number

Options
  • 26-08-2016 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Spent this year as the Secretary of a society in NUI Galway. Given we didn't spend any money I quickly forgot the lot but need the a/c number, is this information you could obtain and pm me?

I'm a signatory on the a/c and can send proof of who I am if necessary

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi,

Spent this year as the Secretary of a society in NUI Galway. Given we didn't spend any money I quickly forgot the lot but need the a/c number, is this information you could obtain and pm me?

I'm a signatory on the a/c and can send proof of who I am if necessary

Thanks
    Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, while we would not be able to access your account here, you can get the account number from any statement or if you have online banking set up, alternatively you can call BOI Direct on 0818365365, answer some security questions and they will give you the account number over the phone. 

Thanks and sorry we cannot provide that information over PM. 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

No problem, thank you

Advertisement