Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External cash lodgement

Options
  • 26-08-2016 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

If I make a cash lodgement at an external atm out of hours (say this evening at 6 or 7), how long will this take to reach my account? I know a cheque can take some time but is cash quicker?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Monaco1989 wrote: »
    If I make a cash lodgement at an external atm out of hours (say this evening at 6 or 7), how long will this take to reach my account? I know a cheque can take some time but is cash quicker?
    Good Afternoon Monaco1989,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie When you lodge cash using a lodgement machine the funds will usually be available within the hour. Cheques lodged after normal opening hours will not be credited to your account until the next working day and can take a further 5 working days. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement