Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuan bhuire limerick mobile phone usage

Options
  • 26-08-2016 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi does any1 know the rules for phonecalls and mobile phones in cuan bhuire Limerick for a patient that's being treated for alcohol addiction? Are they allowed use their mobile phones?I got a phonecall from my partner after his 1st week on a payphone and received a letter,he said his mobile was taken off him it was turned off.i tried ringing it today and it was turned on rang out twice,sent 2 msg got no reply.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Not sure about Limerick but that does happen in other Cuan Bhuire locations.

Landlines only.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there & welcome to boards.

This forum is for feedback from our members of this site.
    To be honest, your best bet would be to call the facility directly as I am sure that they will be able to answer your query & give you appropriate advice.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement