Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU Extenuating Circumstances/Compensation

Options
  • 27-08-2016 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

Unfortunately I had a lot going on and exams didn't go to well. I failed two out of nine modules (37% and 34%). I sat reports in August and I'm confident I passed the one I got 37% in. However I'm not so confident in the other. The exam was completely different to the summer one and it's very possible I failed it again. I've submitted an extenuating circumstances form and I'm wondering if there's any chance I may pass by compensation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Gazzmonkey

The test is meant to be different... why would they give you the same test ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Uisce123

Gazzmonkey wrote: »
    The test is meant to be different... why would they give you the same test ??

Well in other modules the test was either the same or somewhat similar to the previous test. (Going by what other people have told me). Besides what I really would like to know is if it's possible to pass by compensation

Advertisement