Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pin code

Options
  • 27-08-2016 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Good afternoon,

I called you three times due you didn't send me my pin code with my card. Right now I'm waiting for 4 months. Two months ago you told me it'd take you 5 days and I haven't receive anything yet. I'm living abroad and I'm receiving my salary in that account. Could you check that information for me please? The call is really expensive and I have no money even to survive this month. 

Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

mddr93 wrote: »
    Good afternoon,

I called you three times due you didn't send me my pin code with my card. Right now I'm waiting for 4 months. Two months ago you told me it'd take you 5 days and I haven't receive anything yet. I'm living abroad and I'm receiving my salary in that account. Could you check that information for me please? The call is really expensive and I have no money even to survive this month. 

Thank you. 
    Good Morning mddr93,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie I am sorry to hear this has not happened as of yet, you can request your PIN to be sent out to you by sending a message through the Online Service Desk on your 365 Online account. One of our reps there, who have account access will be able to issue this. To ensure that this PIN is sent to you promptly and correctly, please confirm your address in your message. This PIN will be sent to you within 3-5 working days.

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement