Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netbalancer or alternative

Options
  • 27-08-2016 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, looking for something similar to netbalancer. The old version was fine as it allowed a few free rules in place but somehow I managed to download and install the latest version which has removed most free features.

I've tried to uninstall and download older versions but I'm getting errors on 5-6 different versions and none will open, I just get an alert that there's a new version :/

Any free apps like this? I pretty much just need to block upload of one app

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Hi all, looking for something similar to netbalancer. The old version was fine as it allowed a few free rules in place but somehow I managed to download and install the latest version which has removed most free features.

I've tried to uninstall and download older versions but I'm getting errors on 5-6 different versions and none will open, I just get an alert that there's a new version :/

Any free apps like this? I pretty much just need to block upload of one app

Cheers!

Block or limit? Because windows firewall can block an app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Managed to download and get an old version working. I just want to block upload but not download. Sorted now I think :) thanks

Advertisement