Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retouching - Dublin

Options
  • 27-08-2016 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi everyone

Just a quick question, would anyone know if there are any retouching firms based in Dublin (I suppose I mean companies that aren't just one-man operations)? I've tried Googling it and not turned up much, which means I guess there probably aren't many, but always worthwhile asking!

I know of iCraft, but wondered if there were any others?

Any info gratefully received. Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Have seen plenty of one person operations but not a company of people.

I suppose it would be expensive to pay a group of retouchers and compete with the companies from India and elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

I think there are one or two more besides iCraft, although their names escape me at the moment. I think some of the advertising agencies might have some in-house retouching/graphics teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 HarborcOat

Ah thanks guys. I've certainly came across a few in the UK, but I think you're right, I perhaps need to expand the search a bit and look at advertising agencies and the like.

Cheers for the replies!

Advertisement