Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social welfare maternity grants

Options
  • 27-08-2016 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Im currently just over 4 months pregnant with my 3rd baby. Myself and my partner were not on social welfare until this year due to been let go frm work. I have been told by a friend i can apply to the cwo for grants for clothing pram hospital bag etc. Does anybody know if this is true. Im not one for claiming things if its not essential just i had lost alot of weight from been ill nd due to this been my 3rd a complete surprise i had put back on alot of weight so please no bashing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

aileenryan wrote: »
    Im currently just over 4 months pregnant with my 3rd baby. Myself and my partner were not on social welfare until this year due to been let go frm work. I have been told by a friend i can apply to the cwo for grants for clothing pram hospital bag etc. Does anybody know if this is true. Im not one for claiming things if its not essential just i had lost alot of weight from been ill nd due to this been my 3rd a complete surprise i had put back on alot of weight so please no bashing

Firstly congrats but this is not a Laois issue. Perhaps contacting citizens advice might be your best option.

Advertisement