Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for labour law solicitor recommemdations?

Options
  • 27-08-2016 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

As per thread title I am having serious issues at work currently and need legal advice and representation?

I've been in contact with two but as I'm clueless on these issues I want to make sure I get myself good representation.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I used and have recommended Ciaran O' Mara of O' Mara geraghty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

If you belong to a union, you have access to excellent labour law lawyers. You can go into the office of any relevant trade union and sign up, if not already a member.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

If you belong to a union, you have access to excellent labour law lawyers. You can go into the office of any relevant trade union and sign up, if not already a member.

Unfortunately I'm not a member of a union it is a non union house I've since been in touch with union and there unwilling to help.

Advertisement