Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Friends Portlaoise

Options
  • 27-08-2016 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I've living in Portlaoise and find myself with no friends. I'm 36, married with young kids and work full time.

I'm looking for similar ladies who want to get out of the house, meet up with the kids, have drinks or cinema, coffee etc.

I'm only looking for people who really want to make new friends and want to make a real effort at it:)

Would love to hear from anyone interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 denisob

aholo wrote: »
    Hi,

I've living in Portlaoise and find myself with no friends. I'm 36, married with young kids and work full time.

I'm looking for similar ladies who want to get out of the house, meet up with the kids, have drinks or cinema, coffee etc.

I'm only looking for people who really want to make new friends and want to make a real effort at it:)

Good luck with it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Spinky

aholo wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi,
    I'm in a very similar situation- 32, married working mum of 1. Married to a Laois man, have been here 2 years and still finding my feet socially!! I know this post is from a while ago but just said I'd chance replying. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 back2school

Spinky wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm in a very similar situation- 32, married working mum of 1. Married to a Laois man, have been here 2 years and still finding my feet socially!! I know this post is from a while ago but just said I'd chance replying. :)

Where are you in Laois?

I’m in same boat!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Spinky

Where are you in Laois?

I’m in same boat!

Just outside Portarlington. Where abouts are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

I have just started an Upcycling Club in Portlaoise - it's on either Tues or Fri morning 10.30 to 1.30pm OR Wed eve 7pm to 10pm. The idea is you get to meet people, refunk your junk, learn some skills, drink some tea, try some distressing, decoupage or painting etc. Monthly subscription and a small, friendly group. www.facebook.com/makeandcreateinlaois if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 back2school

Im in Portlaoise town.

Advertisement