Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need URGENT POSTAL ORDER

Options
  • 27-08-2016 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello

I need one 100 EUR Postal Order on Sunday. As post offices are closed on Sunday - thus the need.

If any one has can pay cash and collect.

Thanks in Advance.

RB
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Walter2016

rb69 wrote: »
    Hello

I need one 100 EUR Postal Order on Sunday. As post offices are closed on Sunday - thus the need.

If any one has can pay cash and collect.

Thanks in Advance.

RB

Not a chance as postal orders would be made out to someone in almost all cases.

Only option is western union. You can even do this online and the recipient can then drop to their local agent and collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rb69

Walter2016 wrote: »
    Not a chance as postal orders would be made out to someone in almost all cases.

Only option is western union. You can even do this online and the recipient can then drop to their local agent and collect.

not sure Western Union sells Postal Order.

i need either a Postal Order or a Bank Draft :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Walter2016

rb69 wrote: »
    not sure Western Union sells Postal Order.

i need either a Postal Order or a Bank Draft :-)

Simply not possible on a Sunday.

Advertisement