Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir sports using kodi

Options
  • 27-08-2016 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Is there any indication of someone working on a plugin for Kodi to allow reception of eir sports channels?
    It should be possible to use the myeir/sports log in on line for customers of eir.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks,

Please Note the Stickey at the top of the forum regarding posts concerning obtaining subscrption tv services, kodi addons etc.

I'm leaving this thread open on the off-chance that anyone is working on a service for subscribers to the service concerned - any posts advising or disussing etc obtaining subscription service without paying for it will earn a ban, fair warning.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭PureIsle

@Ritz
    thanks. There are several Kodi plugins for services that require accounts in similar manner to eir sports, and it is this type of plugin that interests me.
    It would be very convenient if eir sports could be accessed from Kodi along with other legal services.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭PureIsle

I have, to date, unfortunately failed to find any indication that someone is working on such a plugin for Kodi :(

Advertisement