Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refurbished iPad2 16gb wifi

Options
  • 27-08-2016 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

I know this it outdated tech but wondering if any bricks and mortar shops doing it for circa 200€. Groupon have it for 189.99 but wouldn't go that route.

Thanks for any replies in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭M7roadrunner

I know this it outdated tech but wondering if any bricks and mortar shops doing it for circa 200€. Groupon have it for 189.99 but wouldn't go that route.

Thanks for any replies in advance

Dunno if you got sorted with this but Tesco in Naas still have some iPad Air (1) in stock, selling them for €300. A refurbished one from Apple is €339.
    More than your suggested budget but they are brand new.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MichB2012

Little bit over your budget but try tesco direct. 219 for a new ipad 2, minus £20 discount off 150 that they are doing at the min, £199 = approx €240. Might be worthwhile spending the extra for new with a full warranty. Think they normally go down to about that for Black Friday anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

MichB2012 wrote: »
    Little bit over your budget but try tesco direct. 219 for a new ipad 2, minus £20 discount off 150 that they are doing at the min, £199 = approx €240. Might be worthwhile spending the extra for new with a full warranty. Think they normally go down to about that for Black Friday anyway

That seems to be for a mini albeit newer tech than what I was looking for. Thanks anyway. Went with groupon 190euro offer but first one damaged and hoping replacement is grade A+

Advertisement