Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glen Hansard Vicar Street

Options
  • 28-08-2016 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all!
    Just on the off-chance anyone has a spare ticket for Glen Hansard next week (either day), I would very gladly take it off your hands!

Thank you muchly,
    BlackForestJules

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

• Registered Users Posts: 29 BlackForestJule

Thanks so much, I managed to get one! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 BlackForestJule

Also, I half-heard on the radio The Frames were playing in November but didn't catch where and when due to the noise in the car (if it was even mentioned) Any idea if there is truth to the rumour?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Treplev

Need to sell my two seperate tickets for ones seated together for health reasons, if anyone wants to take them off me give me a shout. Also does anyone know if there is standing? When I went to book new ones it was giving me options for unreserved spaces. Is that just unreserved seating?

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭shane.

Great gig tonight, he ended up playing for just over 3 hours, and he had the band with him as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

shane. wrote: »
    Great gig tonight, he ended up playing for just over 3 hours, and he had the band with him as well

What time did the gig finish? Supposed to be going tonight but seeing if I can pass on on toutless first. EP has wrecked me.
    Really wanna go but work in the morning. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Belt

Finished up just after 12, he was on stage about 9.10

Belt wrote: »
    Finished up just after 12, he was on stage about 9.10

Thanks for that. Might just tip out early but its very hard to drag yourself away from a Hansard gig.
    You said full band so not just him doing acoustic?

Wow what a gig. So glad nobody took up my offer on toutless cos we had amazing seats. Another hansard cracker.

Advertisement