Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice

Options
  • 28-08-2016 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hello all,

I have been vaping for 3 years (along with a pack of cigs a week). Currently using a Spinner 2 and I think a T3S coil. What would you guys recommend as a better vaper?

I mostly enjoy this setup, but it can sometimes be hit and miss with throat hit and coils dying after a day or so. I'd like something reliable that gives a decent vape consistently!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

A must for me is top fill, and big tank. I like to have removable battery and also the possibility of USB charging built into the mod. The Innokin Cool fire IV sits nicely in the hand and the Innokin iSUB Apex tank (top-fill) comes in 5 ml size, I have 2 of these, but the choice is (UN) fortunately endless.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Makood

dohouch wrote: »
    A must for me is top fill, and big tank. I like to have removable battery and also the possibility of USB charging built into the mod. The Innokin Cool fire IV sits nicely in the hand and the Innokin iSUB Apex tank (top-fill) comes in 5 ml size, I have 2 of these, but the choice is (UN) fortunately endless.

Thanks Dohouch. I might add I was a 40 a day smoker and I go through 30ml of 24mg juice a week now. My usage has decreased a lot over the last year for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

I have the earlier Cool Fire IV which has on board USB charging but not removable battery , the newer Cool Fire has removable battery but NOT on board charging , if you want both of these features, then the eVic-VTC Mini - Joyetech is your mod. Very neat and light, and well built IMHO. Get a silicone cover with it, stops the battery cover coming undone in your pocket.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

I'm going to try the Cool Fire IV and see how I get on. What cartomiser or atomiser should I get with this? I don't see any Innokin on the bestshop website.
    As for juice-I'm guessing I'm going to use a lot more than I have been-Whats the best way to buy? Sorry if these questions have been answered before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Makood wrote: »
    I'm going to try the Cool Fire IV and see how I get on. What cartomiser or atomiser should I get with this? I don't see any Innokin on the bestshop website.
    As for juice-I'm guessing I'm going to use a lot more than I have been-Whats the best way to buy? Sorry if these questions have been answered before.

I have a Cool Fire IV TC100 & it works well & charging the in-built battery works brilliantly,I just plug it in to the computer & gives me around 1amp charge.
    Because this is an Innokin mod,you don't have to use an Innokin tank,you can use any of them.
    I see you were using a T3s clearo,this is used with mouth to lung vaping,are you looking for same experience or try direct lung vaping,which I do mostly because I like using temp control & very low ohms coils or build my own.
    What sort of vaping are you after,the Cool Fire IV can do all types of vaping,just have to get yourself a tank.
    If you are thinking of direct lung hits,then this set-up is excellent & charging works great,the battery can come out or you can charge it on the mod,worth a look,I find this set-up perfect & don't forget to use the code IRISHVAPE to get 10% off your order.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/685-eleaf-istick-pico-75w-kit.html

• Advertisement

I have a Cool Fire IV TC100 & it works well & charging the in-built battery works brilliantly,I just plug it in to the computer & gives me around 1amp charge.
    Because this is an Innokin mod,you don't have to use an Innokin tank,you can use any of them.
    I see you were using a T3s clearo,this is used with mouth to lung vaping,are you looking for same experience or try direct lung vaping,which I do mostly because I like using temp control & very low ohms coils or build my own.
    What sort of vaping are you after,the Cool Fire IV can do all types of vaping,just have to get yourself a tank.
    If you are thinking of direct lung hits,then this set-up is excellent & charging works great,the battery can come out or you can charge it on the mod,worth a look,I find this set-up perfect & don't forget to use the code IRISHVAPE to get 10% off your order.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/685-eleaf-istick-pico-75w-kit.html

Thanks youdipstick, I am looking for the mouth to lung vape-I never tried direct to lung and don't know if it would suit me. Thnks for the link, I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Makood wrote: »
    Thanks youdipstick, I am looking for the mouth to lung vape-I never tried direct to lung and don't know if it would suit me. Thnks for the link, I'll check it out.

Check this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057625042

Advertisement